Path problem and its solution tourism worth the time variation of Optimal.
Optimal path problem is defined considering the value of tourist attractions and travel time varies with time, indicating that solution.
Value and time spent on each node, which corresponds to a complete graph each edge travel time.
And the time limit specified by the time we arrived, the time limit within which to explore the optimal path problem can be reached from the starting point to reach the point.
- Google Maps API for Okinawa Tourist Information System
- Learning support system for the control questions
- Development of a search algorithm based on word pronunciation
- Acoustic analysis of the image signal of the bill
- Development of feature extraction and classification algorithm for music genre
Homepage (Japanese) : http://www.sys.ie.u-ryukyu.ac.jp/